Sewing Circle

The first Sewing Circle takes place on the 13th January 2010. Its members are united by the act of sewing where ever in the world they may be.
If we are successful there will be more sewing themes and dates.
If it goes very well there will be an exhibition. And perhaps a book.

Wednesday, 6 January 2010

Last letter...

Here is the last pack which should be arriving on
your doorsteps very soon. It includes: a letter and
some ideas to get started if you haven't already!
There is also a list of details I need from you when
you submit (by the 30th Jan). You can use the form
or make your own - be as creative as you like.

This will be my final letter. So a big thank you to
everyone who wrote back.

I can't wait to see what will be created!





If you are planning any sewing related
gatherings the photographs of the event
are very welcome. As well as photographs
of work in progress and sketchbooks etc.

Finally, i hope you have a happy sewing day!






4 comments:

  1. I hope i come up with a neat idea in time! I'm suggesting your project to friends too

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I become a member of this project?
    Cassandra (Newcastle upon Tyne)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Open brief, anyone can take part.
    You can send me your entry even if you are not a confirmed member by the 13th of January - that can come later!

    Good Luck
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This event was a great idea. I had some friends over and we did a little sewing that afternoon.

    Here's a quick blog about my progress:
    http://mygirlthursday.wordpress.com/2010/01/16/sew-along-update/

    I'll keep you updated.

    ReplyDelete