Sewing Circle

The first Sewing Circle takes place on the 13th January 2010. Its members are united by the act of sewing where ever in the world they may be.
If we are successful there will be more sewing themes and dates.
If it goes very well there will be an exhibition. And perhaps a book.

Saturday, 6 February 2010


Carol Chaos, Ipswich, UK used the time to finish a project and although not strictly within the rules it is definiely within the spirit of the Sewing Circle!

"I had knitted the bits of a bag & had machined felted all the parts, so the sewing circle day was a brilliant incentive to get me motivated into sewing the bag up and completing it. I am really pleased with how it turned out... I am now planning to sell it on a craft stall I will be running in March - ALL the money from the sale of my items will be going to charity, so the bag will hopefully be snapped up!"


No comments:

Post a Comment