Sewing Circle

The first Sewing Circle takes place on the 13th January 2010. Its members are united by the act of sewing where ever in the world they may be.
If we are successful there will be more sewing themes and dates.
If it goes very well there will be an exhibition. And perhaps a book.

Thursday, 4 February 2010

WOW!

Well, here are all of the submissions I have
received back so far. Each of them unique
like the person that stitched them.

Initially I set a deadline of the 30th of January
but with a quite a few of you still sewing away
I'm going to extend the deadline to March 7th
(at the latest) so we can start thinking about
the next event. And, if you have any ideas for
our next event I'd be happy to hear them.

So a big thank you to all of you that have sent
me images and lovely emails so far and keep
sewing if you haven't finished yet.

Katherine X


JUST KEEP SEWING JUST KEEP SEWING JUST KEEP SEWING

No comments:

Post a Comment